Three generations of our family have helped visitors spend time with orcas, humpbacks, grays, and minke whales – that experience and dedication makes it possible for us to guarantee that you’ll see whales on this trip – or we’ll give you another trip absolutely free.
- A half-day experience on a luxurious whale-watching boat, which features indoor seating, outdoor viewing decks, and a cafe for snacks
- The chance to see 5 different types of whales/orcas- Bigg’s orcas, humpback whales, gray whales, minke whales and southern resident orcas are frequently spotted
- A guided tour of the area from a trained marine biologist
- Time permitting, a trip to the Smith Island Wildlife Refuge, to see sea lions, seals and birds
- Guaranteed at one least whale sighting, or the next trip is free
What To Expect
BOOKING – Bookings can be made between the months of May and December annually. Cancellations 48 hours or more prior to the booking will incur a $10 charge. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 48 hours.
ARRIVAL – Please arrive 45 minutes prior to sailing. Guests will meet their captain and tour guide, and be given a safety briefing for when they’re on the boat.
ON THE TOUR – Tours can last anywhere from 4 to 5 hours. The boat will travel around the Salish Sea, in order to find whales that have been spotted that day. So, there is no set route- it depends on the whales’ location.
RETURN – Following the tour, guests will be returned to the launch point.
More experiences nearby
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!