Seattle is getting some serious food recognition this week, our city just ranked one of the best food destinations in the US and now we’re getting even more recognition thanks to Yelp. The restaurant review platform just released its Top 100 US Restaurants list with results generated by users just like you. Let’s see which Seattle spot made the list.
The restaurants that made the list are all over the place. From coast to coast to mom and pop to niche cuisines, it’s all there.
View this post on Instagram
The top ten restaurants in the US according to Yelp are as follows.
- Broken Mouth | Lee’s Homestyle, Los Angeles, California
- Kaaloa’s Super Js Authentic Hawaiian, Captain Cook, Hawaii
- Archibalds Village Bakery, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Beyer Deli, San Diego, California
- Adela’s Country Eatery, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii
- Sunbliss Cafe, Anaheim, California
- The Nook Cajun Cafe, Norco, California
- Tumerico, Tucson, Arizona
- Selam Ethiopian and Eritrean Cuisine, Orlando, Florida
- Sababa Falafel Shop, Garden Grove, California
Seattle didn’t make the top ten but we’re still in the game! La Cabaña, a popular pan-Central American restaurant, came in 69th place. Diners love them for their hyper specific menu that lets you choose dishes by country—including Honduras, Costa Rica, and Guatemala. Some favorite dishes include Salvadoran pupusas and Honduran carne asada.
As always there was plenty of Californian representation in this years list but also a few Portland spots. If you feel like driving south you can visit Malka (#29), Botto’s BBQ (#54), Gumba (#98).