July has come to an end and now that we’re into August, there’s a long weekend in our forecast. Monday, August 7th is a Civic holiday which means some businesses across Toronto will be closed.
By the looks of it, not a lot of places will be closed for the entire day. There may be a few early closures however there are still a ton of fun things to do in the city on Monday if you’re in search of an adventure.
Here’s what’s open and closed in Toronto this Civic holiday:
- Toronto Public Library branches (August 6th and 7th)
- Mail delivery services
- Government services
- TTC (holiday service schedule)
- GO Transit (Saturday schedule)
- Toronto Eaton Centre (11 AM to 7 PM)
- Yorkdale (11 AM to 6 PM)
- Dufferin Mall (10 AM to 6 PM)
- Don Mills (11 AM to 6 PM)
- The Beer Store
- CN Tower
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Centreville Amusement Park
- The Toronto Zoo
- Aga Khan Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Little Canada
- Ontario Science Centre
And there you have it. Have a great long weekend, Toronto!