NFL fans are in for the ultimate treat. Canada’s getting its first-ever NFL sports bar for new and die-hard football fans right in Toronto. The Huddle will host five nights of football and offer fans a one-of-a-kind experience.
The official pop-up will be in the city from September 18 to 26 at Early Mercy, 540 King St West.
Not only will fans have the opportunity to experience an exclusive NFL event but will also have the chance to snap a pic with the Lombardi Trophy. It will only be in the city on September 18 and 19.
However, fans can still get their hands on the goods like official NFL swag and freebies as well as the chance to test their vertical jump and Madden skills at The Huddle.
View this post on Instagram
As for the main attraction, here’s the full lineup:
- September 18 – Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers – 6:30 pm to Midnight
- September 19 – Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans – 5:30 pm to Midnight
- September 22 – Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns – 6:30 pm to Midnight
- September 25 – San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Broncos – 6:30 pm to Midnight
- September 26 – Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants – 6:30 pm to Midnight
The Huddle is a 19+ experience only and tickets are now on sale for the pop-up, starting at $10. All of the ticket proceeds will be donated to Interval House, Canada’s first centre for women survivors of intimate partner violence and their children.
When: September 18, 19, 22, 25 & 26
Where: Early Mercy, 540 King St West