Football fans, your time has come! NFL Canada is bringing back its popular pop-up sports bar to Toronto, The Huddle for six nights of football next month. Fans are in for a one-of-a-kind experience, here’s what to know.
Aligned with the start of the season, The Huddle presented by Captain Morgan will welcome fans to its special viewing experience starting September 7th. Just like last year, the official pop-up will set up shop at Early Mercy, 540 King St West.
Not only will fans have the opportunity to experience an exclusive NFL event but will also have the chance to snap a pic with the Lombardi Trophy. It will only be in the city on select nights. Along with that, NFL legend Cris Carter, former Wide Receiver for the Minnesota Vikings, will be in attendance on September 14th.
Fans can also get their hands on the goods like official NFL swag and freebies while connecting with other NFL fans.
View this post on Instagram
They’ll also be able to take part in a traditional tailgate experience with fried chicken and drinks from Captain Morgan and Bud Light.
And between plays, fans can enjoy Madden NFL 24 at a fully decked-out Xbox station. Not too shabby!
As for the main attraction, doors open at 7 PM. Here’s the full lineup:
- Thursday, September 7 at 8:20 PM EST – Detroit Lions vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Sunday, September 10 at 8:20 PM EST- Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
- Monday, September 11 at 8:15 PM EST- Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets
- Thursday, September 14 at 8:15 PM EST – Minnesota Vikings vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Sunday, September 17 at 8:20 PM EST- Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
- Monday, September 18 at 8:15 PM EST – Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburg Steelers
The Huddle is a 19+ experience only and tickets are now on sale for the pop-up, starting at $10. All of the ticket proceeds will be donated to Interval House, Canada’s first centre for women survivors of intimate partner violence and their children.
When: September 7, 10, 11, 14,17 & 18
Where: Early Mercy, 540 King St West