It’s 2022 and offering a safe and accepting environment for your employees should be standard – but as you know, not every company has earned its stripes. Today, however, is about celebrating those who have because Great Place To Work has unveiled its 2022 list of the most inclusive workplaces in Canada!
From tech to pharmaceutical companies, our country has seen some incredible businesses where ALL employees (regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, or sexual orientation) are led with respect – but not everyone is certified!
To make the list and earn their seal, businesses must have gone through a two-step process that includes an employee survey and a short questionnaire about their work culture.
During this production, 90% of employees must agree they are treated fairly regardless of personal characteristics.
This popular holiday light festival & market is returning to Surrey next month
26 of the best things to do in and around Calgary this November
Based on their inclusion-related trust index statements, the following are just a few of the companies that were included in this year’s catalog:
- 4Refuel Canada LP- Oakville, Ontario
- Active International- Markham, Ontario
- Alberta Real Estate Association – Calgary, Alberta
- BC Real Estate Association – Vancouver, British Columbia
- BeamDog – Edmonton, Alberta
- Benard + Associates – Cambridge, Ontario
- Bliss Realty Inc. – Scarborough, Ontario
- Cadence – Mount-Royal
- Carebook Technologies Inc – Montreal, Quebec
- City Electric Supply – Caledon, Ontario
- Clark Influence – Montreal, Quebec
- Cloud for Good – Ontario/Remote
- Datex – Mississauga, Ontario
- DedON Layouts Inc. – Mississauga, Ontario
- Echelon Wealth Partners – Toronto, Ontario
- Elantis Solutions Inc.- Edmonton, Alberta
- Franchise Management Inc.- Woodstock, New Brunswick
- Fresh Tracks Canada – Vancouver, British Columbia
- Gelderman Landscape Services – Waterdown
- Genesys- Markham, Ontario
- Georgian – Toronto, Ontario
- Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.- Markham, Ontario
- Idea Theorem Inc.- Toronto, Ontario
- Intercept – Toronto, Ontario
- Jobber – Edmonton, Alberta
- Kearney- Toronto, Ontario
- Kipling Group Inc. – Toronto, Ontario
- Larochelle Groupe Conseil inc. – Montreal, Quebec
- McQuarrie Hunter LLP – Surrey, British Columbia
- Mercatus Technologies – Toronto, Ontario
- Nordic Pharma – Toronto, Ontario
- Proof Strategies Inc.- Toronto, Ontario
- Propel Natural Brands – Mississauga, Ontario
- Pure Industrial – Toronto, Ontario
- Quantum Mob Inc.-Toronto, Ontario
- REV Capital – Woodbridge, Ontario
- Saskatchewan Intercultural Association – Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Search Engine People – Pickering, Ontario
- Sun Life – Toronto, Ontario
- Talan Canada – Montréal, Quebec
- Visa Canada – Toronto, Ontario
- Whirlpool Canada – Mississauga, Ontario
- Zynga Game Canada Ltd.- Toronto, Ontario
To see the complete list you can visit their website here, or watch their video presentation above.
We’re happy to see so many names this time around – but here’s to hoping next year’s list will be even longer. There’s still a lot of change that needs to be made!
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now