Whether you’re on the hunt for gifts this season or scoping out the best Black Friday deals in Vancouver, McArthurGlen is certainly giving shoppers a lot to consider this week. There’s a massive Black Friday sale at the designer outlet, and over 80 brands to choose from! So, carve out some time between now and Monday, November 28th to hit the racks and find some of your fave designer labels on special.
This popular winter terrace with holiday lights is returning to Vancouver next month
A huge Christmas festival with over one million lights is coming to Langley next month
View this post on Instagram
Below are some highlighted deals on their website (redeemed in-store):
- Adidas – 50% off storewide (valid until December 1st)
- Banana Republic – up to 50% off at Factory Store (valid until November 29th)
- Brooks Brothers – 50% entire store at Factory Store (valid until December 1st)
- Coach – up to 65% (plus 25% off everything) off at Coach Outlet (valid until November 25th)
- Cole Haan – 50 to 70% off almost everything, plus 20% off select styles & clearance footwear (valid until November 23rd)
- Columbia Sportswear – insulated jackets starting at $89.99, fleece starting at $19.99, and 40% off winter hats & gloves (valid until November 30th)
- Furla – up to 50% off + select deals (valid until November 24th)
- GUESS – up to 50% off the entire Factory Store (valid until November 28th)
With Friday, November 25th predicted to be the busiest shopping day of the sale, guests will be able to shop from 8 am to 10 pm. And over the weekend, the centre will be open from 9 am to 9 pm on Saturday, November 26th and Sunday, November 27th.
Well, that’s all for now, shoppers. We hope you find some amazing gifts for your loved ones (and yourself) this Black Friday in Vancouver.
Read more in Things To Do
Vancouver-based jewelry brand to host a sample sale with up to 80% off
Vancouver is getting a rosé festival with disco music & over 25 wines to sip
30 amazing things to add to your summer bucket list in BC this year
10 of the best things to do in and around Vancouver this weekend (June 2-4)
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now