Fall season calls for pumpkin spice lattes, oversized hoodies, Halloween goodies, and some good ol’ maple syrup. If Canada is known for one thing, it’s this. And for those in Ontario that want to try the real deal, there are a ton of maple sugarbushes in the region that you have to check out, especially this fall.
From September 24 to October 2, Fall in Love with Maple is welcoming all to check out the available maple sugarbushes scattered across the region.
During this timeframe, guests will be able to check these local producers and see how its made. From maple treats to the favoured pancake topping, if you’re looking for a mini road trip, check out these available spots:
6 small towns in Ontario that are so charming to visit during the fall
5 tequila bars you need to check out in Toronto this fall
View this post on Instagram
Algonquin & District
- Bella Hill Maple Syrup – 47 Bella Hill Rd, Powassan, ON P0H 1Z0
- Hubbert’s Maple Products – 199 Maple Valley Road, Sundridge, ON
- Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm – 2389 Muskoka Rd #10, Huntsville, ON
- Sugarstone Farm Maple Syrup – 150 Lindsay’s Hill Rd., Trout Creek, ON P0H 2L0
- Trillium Maple Farm – 338 Conc Rd 10, Arnstein, ON P0H 1A0
- Kemptville Campus – Agroforestry Centre (On The Bend Sugar Shack) – 2627 Bedell Rd, Kemptville, ON K0G 1J0
- Wightman Sugarbush – 5488 1st Line Rd, Lancaster, ON K0C 1N0
Lanark & District
- Golden Moment Farm – 140 Mother Barnes Rd, Athens ON, ON
- McEwen Acres – 4749T Briton-Houghton Bay Road, Portland, Ont K0G 1V0
- Thompsontown Maple Products – 780 Black Rock Lane, Clayton, ON, Canada, Clayton, ON K0A 1P0
- Wheelers Maple Products, Pancake House – 1001 Highland Line, McDonalds Corners, Ontario K0G 1M0
And there’s a lot more than just these listed. For more locations, click here.
Yay for Fall!
Read more in Food & Drink
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now