Suiting up in Team Canada swag during the Olympics is a tradition that dates back decades. If Canadians had a uniform, the red and white Olympics mittens would definitely be part of it. This year, though, fans were surprised to see that the price of the mittens, which are part of the Lululemon Team Canada gear collection, now cost $68.
The mittens, which first became popular during Vancouver’s Olympic games in 2010, were previously sold by The Bay for $20 a pair, reports Global News.
Now, not only do they have a new look and feel but a steeper price point too.
The good news is that Luluemon’s Olympics collection has tons of Team Canada gear that’s more affordable and equally as fun to wear as the iconic red mitts, including crossbody bags, hats, t-shirts, and more.
Here are some of the most affordable options:
- Team Canada All Yours Graphic T-Shirt — $58
- Team Canada Wool-Blend Reversible Beanie — $48
- Team Canada Power Stride Crew Sock 2 Pack — $34
- Team Canada Love Crew T-Shirt — $58
- Team Canada Align Hi-Rise Short 8″ — $58
- Future Legacy Crossbody Bag — $38
- Team Canada Uplifting Scrunchie — $8
- Team Canada Both Ways Insulated Bucket Hat — $48
- Team Canada Baller Hat Soft COC Logo — $38
- Team Canada Everywhere Belt Bag — $38
View this post on Instagram
With about a week and a half of the Olympics left to watch, it’s not too late to suit up and show your support!