Fall is here and that means it’s time to celebrate! The annual Leavenworth Oktoberfest is the perfect way to do just that. Even better, the iconic fall celebration is officially returning to Washington’s own Bavarian-inspired town starting this weekend.
This year’s festival returns with three event-filled weekends. Running from September 29th to October 14th, there will be plenty of time to get in on the fun.
View this post on Instagram
Here are 10 things to know about 2023’s festival:
- The ticket price is just your admission into the event. Food/Beverage tickets are sold separately once you’re inside the gates.
- Tickets are available online or at the gate, tickets go on sale online in early July
- Once you’re inside the gates find a ticket booth and purchase your meal and drink tickets. There are cash and credit card booths.
- Get your official Oktoberfest Souvenirs early for the best selection. They are available inside the Festhalle Venues.
- You can move around and visit both venues each offering nonstop live entertainment.
- Each venue has food and beer stations.
- Your wristband gets you in and out of the Oktoberfest gates until 10 PM.
- No Pets are allowed inside the Oktoberfest gates.
- Minors are only allowed with an adult until 9 PM each night.
- Every Saturday at 1 PM in the Gazebo on Front Street Park is the official keg tapping.
When: September 29th-30th, October 6th-7th & 13th-14th
Where: Leavenworth, WA
Cost: Friday $10 6 PM-Midnight, Saturday $25 12 PM-1 AM, Children under 12 free with an adult