We know the idea of looking ahead to fall might be hard to stomach, but as we all know, summer goes by quickly. What’s more, there are actually things to look forward to this year like Leavenworth Oktoberfest. The iconic fall celebration is officially returning to Washington’s own Bavarian inspired town.
This year’s festival returns with three event-filled weekends. Running from September 29th to October 14th, there will be plenty of time to get in on the fun.
A LEGO themed burger joint is popping up in Seattle & here’s when
This Lord of the Rings inspired Washington Airbnb is among the most wish-listed in the world
View this post on Instagram
Here are 10 things to know about 2023’s festival:
- The ticket price is just your admission into the event. Food/Beverage tickets are sold separately once you’re inside the gates.
- Tickets are available online or at the gate, tickets go on sale online in early July
- Once you’re inside the gates find a ticket booth and purchase your meal and drink tickets. There are cash and credit card booths.
- Get your official Oktoberfest Souvenirs early for the best selection. They are available inside the Festhalle Venues.
- You can move around and visit both venues each offering nonstop live entertainment.
- Each venue has food and beer stations.
- Your wristband gets you in and out of the Oktoberfest gates until 10 PM.
- No Pets allowed inside the Oktoberfest gates.
- Minors are only allowed with an adult until 9 PM each night.
- Every Saturday at 1 PM in the Gazebo on Front Street Park is the official keg tapping.
So far we know that there will be two large venues, beer, and live music and entertainment. We’ll be sure to give you updates as they come. In the meantime enjoy the warm weather.
Leavenworth Oktoberfest 2023
When: September 29th-30th, October 6th-7th & 13th-14th
Where: Leavenworth, WA
Cost: Friday $10 6 PM-Midnight, Saturday $25 12 PM-1 AM, Children under 12 free with an adult
Read more in Things To Do
7 of the best places to play mini golf and mini putt around Seattle
10 of the best things to do in & around Seattle this weekend (June 2-4)
12 of the best hikes to see wildflowers in Washington this summer
Get one step closer to the Seattle Kraken with these new exclusive locker room tours
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now