There are a few important things we need to check off our list to make this holiday season perfect – one of them is a quick run to the liquor store. Unfortunately, time tends to get away from us and we find ourselves doing last-minute trips to get everything done. That being said, just to be on the safer side, it’s important to know LCBO holiday hours in case we end up running to our local store on Christmas eve, or even worse… New Year’s Eve.
We’re not here to judge ya. Some of us can manage our time better than others – it’s life! So if you’re here to know when the LCBO is open and closed during the holidays, we got you covered.
According to the LCBO, the only time that holiday hours affect stores in Ontario will be on December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st, and January 1st. Stores will be closed on December 25th and January 1st, as per usual while the other previously mentioned dates will see stores close earlier.
Just to make your life a little easier, here’s a breakdown:
View this post on Instagram
- December 24 – Christmas Eve stores close at 6:00 P.M.
- December 25 – Christmas Day stores closed
- December 26 – Boxing Day select stores open
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve stores close at 6:00 P.M. There are select stores that close at 8:00 P.M so check your local store
- January 1 – New Year’s Day stores closed
Plan your LCBO runs accordingly because you probably won’t be the only one getting some last-minute bottles. Oh, and Happy Holidays!