The holidays are coming to West Seattle with multiple days of celebration. From tree lighting to a holiday market, cocoa and coat drive, holiday art walk and plenty of Santa pictures, The Junction is coming to life thanks to Hometown Holidays.
The full line up of this year’s series of events is as follows:
- November 25th: Shop Small Saturday
- December 9th: Glorious Lights of West Seattle Festival (GLOWS) with Tree Lighting & Holiday Night Market
- December 10th: Cocoa and Coat Drive
- December 14th: Holiday Art Walk with carollers
- December 16th: Selfies with Santa in the Holiday Spirit Room
View this post on Instagram
Perhaps the biggest event of this years Hometown Holidays is the GLOWS Festival. Visitors can enjoy a night market, beer & wine garden, tunnel of lights, light costume contest, choir & music performances, tree lighting and art presentation. The event runs from 4 PM to 8 PM and only takes place on December 9th.
Try your hand at creating a light costume or simply head to West Seattle and enjoy all that each of these events has to offer. Happy holidays!
When: Select dates, November 25th-December 16th
Where: The Junction, West Seattle