Well, we knew that we were all in for a scorcher of summer, but it looks like it all kicks off this weekend. With temperatures well into the 30s, city-slickers are going to need somewhere to cool off and we just don’t think we’re all going to fit comfortably into the Bow. Instead, why not consider checking out one of the many spray parks, outdoor or wading outdoor pools throughout Calgary!
Here’s everything that is currently open in YYC!
- West Confederation Park – 2020 Chicoutimi DR N.W., parking lot located off 19 St. & Chicoutimi Dr. N.W.
- Prairie Winds Park – 223 Castleridge Blvd. N.E.
- Rotary Park – 617 1 St. N.E.
- South Glenmore Park (Variety Park) – 90 Ave. & 24 St. S.W.
- Valleyview Park – 28 St. & 30 Ave. S.E.
- Century Gardens – 826 8 Ave. S.W.
View this post on Instagram
- Bowview Outdoor Pool – 1910 6 Ave. N.W.
- Forest Lawn Outdoor Pool – 1706 39 St. S.E.
- Highwood Outdoor Pool – 25 Holmwood Ave. N.W.
- Millican-Ogden Outdoor Pool – 69 Ave. & 20A St. S.E.
- Mount Pleasant Outdoor Pool – 2310 6 St. N.W.
- Silver Springs Outdoor Pool – Silverridge Cl. & Silverridge Dr. N.W.
- Stanley Park Outdoor Pool – 4011 1A St. S.W.
There you have it, friends. All of the currently open pray parks, outdoor or wading outdoor pools in Calgary. Please note, that while there, social distancing guidelines will still be in effect – also, all facilities do have a limited capacity!
Stay hydrated out there, YYC. Be smart, be safe and don’t forget to wear sunscreen. This heat is no joke!