We still have a few good weeks of snow ahead of us. Meaning, it’s time to squeeze in as many ski and snowboarding adventures before the season ends. And just in time, The Peak of Vancouver, aka Grouse Mountain has released its legendary Y2Play passes for 2023-24.
View this post on Instagram
The pass gives you access to all the amazing winter activities at Grouse Mountain. Being the most popular north shore peak, we know that there are tons to enjoy here. Plus, travelling to and from the mountain is pretty easy given that it is accessible by BC transit. Incidentally, it is the only mountain here accessible by BC transit.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, they also have EV charging stations. So, you can get here via Evo too!
Coming back to the pass, the great thing about Y2Play is that it has your skiing and lift riding covered for the remainder of this season AND all of next season too. Pretty neat, eh?
But there’s more that makes Y2Play hands down the best value north shore mountain ski pass. The pass comes with, by far, the best benefits.
For starters, you get an added value of $500. This includes two whole days of free skiing and riding at their sister resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort. And also 40% off standard rates at The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort and Sandman Revelstoke.
You also get access to several winter events including Peak of Christmas and snowshoeing and skating at Grouse’s mountaintop pond.
Here’s a quick low down of all the pass perks—
- 2 Free Lift Tickets to Revelstoke Mountain Resort and a discount of 50% off additional days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort*
- 40% discount off standard rates at The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, and Sandman Revelstoke*
- 50% off an Annual Locals Pass when purchased with a Y2Play Pass
- Credit for a complimentary, transferable Grouse Mountain lift ticket*
- 10% off food & beverage purchases at Altitudes Bistro, Lupins Cafe, Grouse Grind Coffee Bar, and The Observatory (excludes alcohol and private functions)
- 20% off Starbucks purchases (Grouse Mountain location only)
- 20% off regular-priced retail purchases (some exclusions apply)
- Mountain Interchange Program – save on lift tickets at partner resorts
- First access to Snow School and Summer Camp registrations
- Access to special pass-holder promotions and events throughout the year
* Blackout days apply to these perks
Y2Play passes are currently on sale and selling out fast. And since they will only be available while quantities last, we suggest you get your hands on them right away.
View this post on Instagram
Check out the Grouse Mountain website below for more info about the Y2Play pass. Then go ahead and snag your passes STAT!
via Grouse Mountain