The wait is over guys. The much-awaited pop-up garden centre that garden enthusiasts of all calibres have been waiting for has finally announced its return. Lo and behold, the Glow Garden Centre!
We told you a couple weeks ago that the garden centre is making a return to Calgary in four different spots. Two of these are open, with the last two opening on May 6. Here are the confirmed Glow Garden Centre locations−
- McMahon Stadium; 1817 Crowchild Trail NW
- MacLeod Trail, 7516 Macleod Trail SE
- Township Shopping Centre, 255 Cayley RD SE (Opening May 6, 2022)
- Truman West District Presentation Centre, 762 85th Street SW (Opening May 6, 2022)
As has been the case for the past couple of years, each of these will come with the full range of garden supplies- from hanging baskets, vegetables, shrubs, and the most popular bedding and perennials. But this year, they went one better with their offerings.
In addition to the four Calgary pop-up gardens, you can also purchase directly at source from their greenhouses in Red Deer and Mundare. Here are the deets of both production facilities−
- Glow Gardens Centre’s Production Facility, 27031-1 Township Road 400, Blackfalds (Opening May 6, 2022)
- Glow Gardens Centre’s Production Facility, 4704 49th, Mundare (Opening April 30, 2022)
Taking their promise of freshness a step further, they will be releasing a “fresh shipment” post on their Facebook and Insta accounts. Of course, these shipments will be available for a limited time only. So, you’ll want to keep a tab on their socials and snag your fave blooms and shrubs as soon as they arrive, or sign up for their newsletter on their website.
Basically, they just made it possible for us to get our hands on the freshest plants for the season. Don’t know about you but we sure can’t wait to brighten up our yards and windowsills!
FYI, like every year, the pop-up garden centre will only stay open as long as the stocks last. And from experience, we know that won’t be very long. So, get there sooner rather than later.