Are you heading out and about this New Year’s Eve? No need to worry about a ride home, the TTC has your ride covered!
For the ninth year, the TTC and Corby Spirit and Wine have teamed up to offer Torontonians a free ride home via TTC streetcars, subways, and buses. Worrying about how you’d get home is a thing of the past for NYE partygoers in the city.
Starting December 31st, 2023 all TTC services will be free of charge starting at 7:00 P.M. until 8:00 A.M. on January 1st, 2024.
View this post on Instagram
“As the countdown to New Year’s Eve begins, we are elated to once again partner with Corby to help riders usher in the New Year with complimentary service. Safety is our number one priority, and we thank customers for entrusting us with their first ride of the new year,” said Rick Leary, CEO of the Toronto Transit Commission.
Transit riders can expect late-evening TTC subway service on New Year’s Eve to continue until 3:00 A.M. Here are the last subway train and bus departure times:
- North from Union Station towards Finch Station, the last train leaves at 2:31 A.M.
- North from Union Station towards Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station, the last train leaves at 2:27 A.M.
- South from Finch Station towards Union Station, the last train leaves at 2:00 A.M.
- South from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station towards Union Station, the last train leaves at 1:50 A.M.
- East from Kipling Station, the last train leaves at 2:15 A.M.
- East or West from Bloor-Yonge Station, the last train leaves at 2:39 A.M.
- West from Kennedy Station, the last train leaves at 2:18 A.M.
- East from Sheppard-Yonge Station, the last train leaves at 2:57 A.M.
- West from Don Mills Station, the last train leaves at 3:09 A.M.
If you’re taking the the bus and streetcar services, they will operate at late evening service levels until 3:00 A.M. The Blue Night Network will run after 3:00 A.M.
Have fun, & get home safely, Toronto!