Are you heading out and about this New Year’s Eve? Your ride home is covered thanks to the TTC and Corby Spirit and Wine. You can hop on the TTC for free on NYE.
For the eighth year, both TTC and Corby Spirit and Wine have teamed up to offer Torontonians a free ride home via TTC streetcars, subways, and buses. Worrying about how you’d get home is a thing of the past for NYE partygoers in the city.
Starting December 31st, 2022 all TTC services will be free of charge starting at 7:00 P.M. until 8:00 A.M. on January 1st, 2023.
This Canadian building was voted one of the most beautiful in the world
Here’s everything coming to Netflix Canada this January
The #TTC is pleased to be partnering with our friends at @CorbySW to bring you free TTC service on New Year’s Eve!https://t.co/5XwODLBsNL pic.twitter.com/s0o6TyCiLN
— TTC Media Relations 📰🚌🚋🚈 (@TTCNewsroom) December 14, 2022
“We are very proud to partner with the TTC once again to help Torontonians get to and from their celebrations safely on such a busy night. After an evening of celebration, going back safely to your loved ones should never be an afterthought,” said Nicolas Krantz, President, Chief Executive Officer of Corby.
Transit riders can expect late-evening TTC subway service on New Year’s Eve to continue until 3:00 A.M. Here are the last subway train and bus departure times:
- North from Union Station towards Finch Station, the last train leaves at 2:31 A.M.
- North from Union Station towards Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station, the last train leaves at 2:27 A.M.
- South from Finch Station towards Union Station, the last train leaves at 2:00 A.M.
- South from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station towards Union Station, the last train leaves at 1:50 A.M.
- East from Kipling Station, the last train leaves at 2:15 A.M.
- East or West from Bloor-Yonge Station, the last train leaves at 2:40 A.M.
- West from Kennedy Station, the last train leaves at 2:18 A.M.
- East from Kennedy Station, the last train leaves at 3:04 A.M.
- West from McCowan Station, the last train leaves at 2:51 A.M.
- East from Sheppard-Yonge Station, the last train leaves at 2:57 A.M.
- West from Don Mills Station, the last train leaves at 3:09 A.M.
As for bus and streetcar service, it will operate at late evening service levels until 3:00 A.M. The Blue Night Network will run after 3:00 A.M.
Read more in Lifestyle
This free and handy app gives you your free credit score & matches you with some of Canada’s top credit cards
48 new stores now open & opening soon in Toronto
10 exciting tech companies hiring in Toronto right now
These Canadian cities are among world’s most LGBTQ+ friendly destinations
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now