Foodies, this one’s for you. Vancouver’s beloved Dine Out festival just wrapped up another successful season, and thankfully, there’s still time to enjoy some limited-time offerings at several local restaurants.
After receiving positive feedback on their menus and dining experiences, these spots around the city have chosen to extend their Dine Out program, and some are extending their offerings to the end of February! Let’s dive right in.
Here are all the restaurants in & around Vancouver that are keeping the good times rolling with Dine Out 2023:
- Zarak Vancouver – Sunday, February 12th
View this post on Instagram
- Glass House Estate Winery (Langley) – Tuesday, February 28th
- S+L Kitchen & Bar (Surrey, Langley, Abbotsford) – Tuesday, February 28th
- The Vancouver Fish Company (Granville Island) – Sunday, February 12th
30 amazing things to do in and around Vancouver this January
This beloved hot chocolate festival is returning to Vancouver this winter
- The Italian Osteria & Cheesebar (Langley) – Tuesday, February 28th
- Stanley Park Brewing Restaurant & Brewpub – Tuesday, February 28th
- Tavern on the Green – (Abbotsford) Tuesday, February 28th
Every year, Dine Out Vancouver brings the best food in the city right to your plate at Canada’s largest food & drink festival. And while the majority of restaurants may have ended their program, it’s clearly not too late to be a part of this year’s festival. So check out some menus and splurge on something tasty this week, you deserve it!
Read more in Food & Drink
12 beautiful covered patios to check out in Vancouver this spring
9 places to get Easter brunch in Vancouver this year
BC Place just launched a new $5 menu for all of its events & here's what you can get
This popular Korean bakery is opening in Canada & here's what we know
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now