Food, drinks and live music? Summer might feel like it’s winding down, but we’re still in the thick of celebratory season and September’s DandyFest in Calgary is bringing all of the good stuff.
On Saturday the 17th, those looking to make a few memories can head over to the Dandy Brewing Company for an afternoon of ciders and beer tastings courtesy of over 20 of the following participating companies from the US and Canada.
- Small Pony Barrel Works (Kanata, Ontario)
- Badlands Brewing (Inglewood, Ontario)
- Four Winds Brewing (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Blind Enthusiasm (Edmonton, Alberta)
- DuClaw Brewing (Rosedale, Maryland, USA)
- AleSmith Brewing (San Diego, California, USA)
- BloodBrothers Brewing (Toronto, Ontario)
- Bellwoods Brewing (Toronto, Ontario)
View this post on Instagram
In addition, guests will be able to grab a bite or two at food stands, browse and shop local art, then sway the rest of the afternoon or evening away to a live DJ set.
Tickets can be purchased at their website here and will include 5 tokens, a commemorative glass, entertainment, and of course entry into the event for one of their two-time slots.
Don’t miss it, Calgary. There’s no better way to end this summer than sips, sun and friends.
When: Saturday, September 17th
Where: 2003 11 Street Southeast, Calgary
Time: Session 1 – 11am to 3pm | Session 2 – 4pm to 8pm