Dairy Queen Canada has just released its fall menu line up for its blizzard treats and there are a few new additions worth scooping a mouthful. There are a total of seven menu items featuring fall favourites like pumpkin pie – of course.
The fall season has yet to start but this brisk weather is a sure signifier that it’s not that far behind so you have more than enough time to dig your spoons into Fall themed DQ blizzards.
Are you ready to try them all? Returning fan favourites include:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pie Blizzard
- A combination of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and graham blended with DQ soft serve and whipped topping;
- Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard
- Oreo pieces and cocoa fudge blended with vanilla soft serve and topped with whipped topping;
- Very Cherry Chip Blizzard
- a mix of cherry topping and choco chunks blended with soft serve;
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- made with real pumpkin pie pieces blended with DQ® world-famous soft serve garnished with whipped topping and nutmeg
As for the new blizzards on the block, you’re in for a treat – literally.
View this post on Instagram
New flavours include the Coffee Crisp Caramel Macchiato Blizzard featuring Coffee Crisp pieces, caramel, and coffee blended with soft serve; Frosted Sugar Cookie Blizzard, a combination of sugar cookie pieces, icing, and sprinkles and blended with soft serve; Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard made with soft cinnamon roll pieces and brown butter cinnamon topping blended with soft serve.
Although you may want to rush and try them all, you still have time to enjoy it.
They will be available at participating locations across Canada until the end of fall.