Toronto’s largest and most beloved annual event is just around the corner and that means preparations are underway. The CNE is hiring for the summer and they have a bunch of positions available.
The huge event runs from August 18 to September 4 and it’s sure to be one of the busiest events of the year. We can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeve this year like their highly anticipated food creations and entertainment experiences.
But they’ll need all the support to execute it. Here’s a list of jobs you can apply for at the CNE:
View this post on Instagram
Here are some of the summer jobs available on the event side of things:
- 2023 Dolly Desk Attendant
- 2023 Floor Superintendent
- 2023 Grounds Superintendent
- 2023 Show Office Attendant
- 2023 Grounds Crew – Ball Park
- 2023 Farm Infobooth
- 2023 EXpress Train Driver
- 2023 Guest Experience Supervisor – Lost and Found
- 2023 Admission Ticket Seller
- 2023 Credentials and Photo ID Assistant
- 2023 Gate Attendant
- 2023 Traffic Controller
- 2023 Auditor Supervisor
And there’s many more where that came from. All you need to do is have your resume ready and apply online
A handful of these positions may have extra requirements like a driver’s license. Make sure you reach all requirements before you hit submit.
It doesn’t hurt to make some side money and also enjoy the festivities at the CNE.
Don’t you just love summer?