This isn’t your average Christmas concert. Canadians will soon get to experience the incredible Cirque Musica Holiday Wonderland performance and here’s what you need to know.
You’ll witness some of the world’s greatest cirque performers showcase their talents on stage to the sounds of stunning symphonic music.
The show will take you on a “musical journey to a faraway land of dazzling beauty and mystery,” says the Cirque Musica website.
The Holiday Wonderland performance will feature “acrobats, aerialists, hilarious hijinks, and holiday cheer.”
“The show blends the spellbinding grace and daredevil athleticism of today’s greatest circus performers with a musical mix of timeless seasonal favorites,” the description says.
It’s an all-new production from Cirque Musica that is guaranteed to transport you to a fun-filled and festive world.
View this post on Instagram
Holiday Wonderland will be hitting cities throughout Canada and the U.S. through November and December.
Below are all of the Canadian tour dates announced so far:
- November 8th: Halifax, NS
- November 9th: Saint John, NB
- November 11th: Ottawa, ON
- November 12th: Guelph, ON
- November 16th: Thunder Bay, ON
- November 17th: Winnipeg, MB
- November 18th: Saskatoon, SK
- November 19th: Regina, SK
- November 21st: Medicine Hat, AB
- November 22nd: Calgary, AB
- November 23rd: Edmonton, AB
- November 14th: Grand Prairie, AB
- November 25th: Prince George, BC
- November 29th-30th: Windsor, ON
Ontario residents can also hop across the border to catch the show in Niagara Falls, New York on December 8th.
If this sounds like a performance you can’t miss out on, you can scoop up tickets in your nearest city here.
Enjoy the show, friends!