Without fireworks in Olympic Plaza or in-person parties with friends and family, there really isn’t much else to do on New Year’s Eve 2021 but wear your most outrageous outfit, drink champagne, stay up until midnight, and order in.
Now, we know that you’re probably thinking, “well that’s what I do almost every night,” to which we’d likely reply.. “same.”
That’s why next week, we’ll be shaking things up! We’ll still wear something uncomfortably over the top and drink more than enough to forget that 2020 even happened; but instead of just ordering take away, we’ll be treating ourselves to an extravagant NYE-worthy dinner from Orchard in Calgary.
On the menu?
- marinated tomato, fermented plum juice, burrata cheese, fried basil
- lobster ravioli, grapefruit beurre blanc, tobiko, apple
- duck tataki, chirizu, citrus ponzu, furikake, crispy rice puff
- orchard surf and turf, beef tenderloin, potato mille-feuille, seasonal vegetables, truffle demi-glace, seafood roulade with shrimp, scallop and salmon, lemon beurre blanc
- and chocolate roche cake, namelaka, macaron
Each package serves two people and can be picked up on December 29th, 30th, and 31st for only $129.00, so check it out, Calgary! We can’t imagine that you would be disappointed. We mean… just LOOK at that menu! Drool. Talk about ringing in the new year right! Enjoy!
When: Available for pick-up Tuesday, December 29th-31st
Where: 620 10 Ave SW #134, Calgary
Cost: $129.00 / serves two