Get ready, bubble tea lovers, because a delicious new passport program is heading your way. This August, Metro Vancouver’s first-ever Bubble Tea Passport will take you on a self-guided tour of 14 limited edition drinks and treats. Let’s dive right in!
Passport holders can claim the following:
- $1 off 14 limited-edition menu offerings from August 1st to 14th
- 20+ BOGO drink deals at select vendors from August 1st to October 31st
- A 2-month Supper Club membership via The RSVPlist to make new friends & drink bubble tea
And to pair with your boba? Delicious desserts created with tapioca pearls, like Chez Christophe’s Boba Croissant Cube (Available from August 1st to 7th), or Forage’s Hong Kong Milk Tea Cream Puff.
Note that limited vegan drink options are available.
View this post on Instagram
From Oolong Sweet Tea to spiked boba, here are all the BOGO or 50% off offers available to passport holders:
- Blossom Teas – Buy One Drink, Get Second Same Drink Free
- Chance Cafe – 50% Off One Roasted Milk Tea, or Oolong Sweet Tea
- Charisma Cafe & Dessert House – 50% Off One Spiked Bubble Tea (Ages 19 and older only)
- Chatto Tea & Coffee – Buy Any Drink, Get One Cheese Kee Mun Tea Free (August); Buy One Drink from the Milk Tea Series, Get One Same Drink Free (September); Buy One Drink from the Fruit Tea Series, Get One Same Drink Free (October)
- Juicy & 88 Hotdog – Buy One Entree (meal or fried chicken) or any two hot dogs, Get a Medium Bubble Tea with Boba Pearls Free
- Memory Corner – Buy One Drink with Pearls, Get One Drink with Pearls Free
- Monga Fried Chicken – Buy One Bubble Tea Drink, Get One Bubble Tea Drink Free; Buy One Chicken Entree, Get One Bubble Tea Drink Free
- Pampanga’s Cuisine – Buy One sago’t gulaman, Get One sago’t gulaman Free
- Peachy Peachy – Buy One Drink, Get One Drink Free
- Sweet Memory – Buy One Drink with Pearls, Get One Drink with Pearls Free
- Truedan – Buy One Drink, Get One Drink Free Redeemable 1 time each at each 5 Metro Vancouver locations
- The Filipino Noodle Joint – Buy One Cooler, Get One Free (1 redeemable in September; 1 redeemable in October, Excludes Halo Halo)
- Fufu Cafe – Buy One Order Thai Milk Tea Panna Cotta Soufflé Pancake, Get a Second Order 50% Off (August 1st to 14th)
- Teaboco – Buy One Tumbler Set, Get One Tumbler Set 50% off
You can view the full list of vendors and limited-edition items at the official website.
Finally, if you’re looking to sip on some of the best boba sooner rather than later, Burnaby’s Bubble Tea Fest is on this weekend from Friday, July 7th to Sunday, July 9th – and several participating vendors will be there!