It’s no secret that Canada is home to some pretty top-notch restaurants, resorts, and employers. And BC in particular has a ton to offer residents and visitors by way of outdoor experiences and unique stays. So if you’re curious about where to stay on your next staycation – a new list is out with the best hotels in BC, and some are even hiring right now!
The U.S. News & World Report looked at thousands of hotels in Canada, compiling the top 25 based on awards and recognition, hotel class ratings, and TripAdvisor ratings. Only luxury hotels consistently earning a four or five-star rating were included.
In BC, hotels that scored in the top 10% earned a Gold badge, and ones that scored in the top 30% earned a Silver badge.
The top spot in BC (and Canada overall)? None other than Vancouver’s own Rosewood Hotel Georgia, which boasts a five-star rating and six critic awards.
Other top hotels in BC include the Clayoquot Wilderness Lodge on Vancouver Island, the Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, the Magnolia Hotel & Spa in Victoria, and of course, several Fairmont properties – among many more.
View this post on Instagram
Here are the best 25 hotels in BC:
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Vancouver
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
- Clayoquot Wilderness Lodge, Vancouver Island
- Magnolia Hotel & Spa, Victoria
- Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver
- Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, Vancouver
- Shangri-La Vancouver
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Wickaninnish Inn, Tofino
- JW Marriott Parq Vancouver
- Fairmont Waterfront, Vancouver
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- L’Hermitage Hotel, Vancouver
- Fairmont Empress, Victoria
- Loden Hotel, Vancouver
- Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, Brentwood Bay
- The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Vancouver
- Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler
- Abigail’s Hotel, Victoria
- Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa, Summerland
- OPUS Vancouver
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport, Richmond
You can check out the full list of top hotels in Canada here.