Attention, foodies and lovers of fine dining. Every year, OpenTable reveals its diners’ top 100 beloved restaurants, and while Toronto definitely dominated the list in Canada, there were a good amount of Vancouver establishments that made the cut too. And what’s more, 18 restaurants across B.C. were recognized for their amazing cuisine and dining experiences. Let’s get into it.
OpenTable’s list of the top 100 restaurants for 2022 is generated from diner reviews collected between October 1st, 2021 and September 30th, 2022. To qualify, restaurants must have a minimum overall rating on OpenTable as well as a number of qualifying reviews. These restaurants were then sorted according to an overall score created using unique data points such as overall diner rating, user klout, total number of reviews, and an overall regional rating.
From Zarak by Afghan Kitchen to Langley’s Haven Kitchen and Bar, here are the 18 B.C. restaurants that topped this year’s list:
- BLOCK ONE Restaurant at 50th Parallel Winery – Lake Country, BC
- Botanist – Vancouver, BC
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar – Vancouver, BC
- Haven Kitchen + Bar – Langley, BC
- Home Block at CedarCreek Estate Winery – Kelowna, BC
- Homer Street Cafe & Bar – Vancouver, BC
- Joe Fortes Vancouver – Vancouver, BC
- Lupo Restaurant & Vinoteca – Vancouver, BC
- Miku Restaurant – Vancouver – Vancouver, BC
- Minami Restaurant – Vancouver, BC
- Osteria Savio Volpe – Vancouver, BC
View this post on Instagram
- Pepino’s Spaghetti House & La Tana – Vancouver, BC
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Vancouver, BC
- Tea at The Empress – Victoria, BC
- The Butchart Gardens – The Dining Room – Brentwood Bay, BC
- The Story Cafe – Eatery & Bar – Richmond, BC
- Tutto Restaurant & Bar – Vancouver, BC
- Zarak by Afghan Kitchen – Vancouver, BC
This popular winter terrace with holiday lights is returning to Vancouver next month
A huge Christmas festival with over one million lights is coming to Langley next month
View this post on Instagram
“We’re seeing a strong interest in a variety of dining establishments and experiences this year, and strong representation from traditional continental to diverse international cuisines,” said Matt Davis, Country Director, OpenTable Canada.
“This diner-generated reference guide stands apart from others because it’s a reflection of diners’ most beloved restaurants across the country. Only those who book via OpenTable and dine are able to leave a review.”
And that’s a wrap on the top restaurants in BC and in Canada, according to OpenTable. Check out the full list of OpenTable’s top 100 – and make those resos while you can!
Read more in Food & Drink
Summer scoops: Here are 14 of the best places to grab ice cream in Vancouver
Metro Vancouver is getting a California-inspired restaurant with a late night happy hour
Moxies just opened its second DT Vancouver location with new look, new vibe & new menu items
10 delicious spots to check out in Vancouver for National Donut Day
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now