Heads up, food lovers! Earlier this month, a new dome dining dinner series launched in Edmonton. It’s called Geoscapes, and it’s pairing some of the city’s best chefs with an unforgettable setting. Here’s a quick rundown on what to expect.
The dinner series will be on weekly from now until the weekend of April 11th. Each weekend, a new chef will be taking over the menu to showcase their own skills and cuisines. And honestly, we can’t pick a favourite, so we’re just going to list them all!
- March 11th to 14th- Shaun Hicks (@sugarbowlcafe)
- March 18th to 21st- Edgar Gutierrez, Roel Canafranca and Ariel Del Rosario (@filistix.dt and @kanto98st._eatery)
- March 25th to 28th- Lindsay Porter (@thecommonyeg)
- April 1st to 4th- Paul Shufelt (@workshopeatery)
- April 8th to April 11th- Shane Chartrand (@shanemchartrand)
And while you’ve got quite a few options over the next few weeks, we can all but guarantee that each one will be worthwhile. Now, all you’ve got to do is decide what you’re hungry for! That should be the easy part, right?
When: Weekends until April 11th
Where: Victoria Golf Course, 12130 River Valley Rd NW
Cost: $125 per person