Forget what you know about traditional fitness clubs because come November Toronto is getting the ultimate upgrade to a one-of-a-kind Social Wellness Club.
Altea Active is like no other wellness club around. The 89,000 square foot space is geared towards building community and fostering social connections, which is essential to balance our overall health. For this reason, the centre will not only boast some of the biggest and most high-tech fitness facilities around but they will also offer three different food and beverage outlets, as well as amenities focused purely on having fun.
Right now Altea Active is offering a ridiculously low membership price of $29.95 bi-weekly, which is cheaper than our phone bill each month! But this offer is in short supply so make sure you act quick.
So let’s see exactly what a membership gets you access to:
- 5 fitness studios for boxing, antigravity fitness, dance classes, boot camps and more
- 185+ Weekly Classes, including HIIT, boxing, barre and pilates classes and more
- Canada’s largest cycle studio complete with 75 bikes and a 285-inch screen
- 25 metre lap pool
- 2,500 square foot hot yoga studio
- 2 Topgolf Swing Suites sports simulators
- 4 Duckpin Bowling lanes with pool tables, ping pong and more
- Kid’s Club
- Two-Hour Complimentary Underground parking
- The Smoothie bar
- Catalyst Kitchen and Bar
And so much more!
Altea Active’s goal is to make the centre a social haven and community hub, and we think they nailed it.
Altea Active’s presentation centre is opening on the main level at 25 Ordnance on July 17th. Give them a visit so you can see first-hand why you should be one of the first to get your hands on one of those super-low membership rates.
Catch ya there Toronto!
Where: 25 Ordnance St