The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Fest returns even tastier this spring
Did you miss the food truck fest during Dine Out? Don’t worry! Pretty soon, you’ll be able to dive in on delicious treats during the Greater Vancouver Food Truck Fest. Starting in April, this travelling festival will be visiting ten cities around Metro Vancouver.
Know what that means? No more commuting downtown just to spend an hour on Granville Street. Nope, instead, swing by your local park and indulge in some of the best food trucks in the region! Sounds like a lovely time to us.
The festival will kick off on April 11th in Port Moody and wraps up during Maple Ridge’s Car Free Day on June 21st. Here’s where it will be stopping in between:
- April 11: Inlet Park, Port Moody
- April 17-18: Guildford Town Centre, Surrey
- April 25: Chilliwack Coliseum, Chilliwack
- May 1-2: Lansdowne Centre, Richmond
- May 8-9: Willowbrook Mall, Langley
- May 23: Shannon Hall, Cloverdale
- May 30: Thunderbird Memorial Square, Abbotsford
- June 6: Town Centre Park, Coquitlam
- June 20: Douglas Park, Langley
- June 21: Memorial Peace Park, Maple Ridge
While the exact number of trucks vary per event, you can expect a minimum of 20 across the board. Know what that means? You’ll run out of room in your stomach long before you run out of options.
See you down there!
When: April 11 to June 21, 2020
Where: Various cities