Dining options are back onboard BC Ferries this week!
With the number of people we’ve seen taking trips to the islands around Vancouver, we’re sure some of you will be happy to hear that BC Ferries has reopened onboard dining on a number of trips. Smaller routes are getting the service today, while the larger ones will be on Friday. Here’s a quick rundown.
According to BC Ferries, guests will be able to enjoy both pre-packaged items and a limited hot food menu from the Coastal Cafe. And before you ask, we don’t know if that will include White Spot burgers or not. We sure hope that it does though because that’s the perfect ferry meal.
We’re continuing to safely reopen amenities at terminals & on board. Limited menus are available at the Coastal Café & Arbutus Coffee Bar & some Passages stores are opening.
— BC Ferries (@BCFerries) July 8, 2020
Here’s the list of routes that are getting the service today:
- Victoria (Swartz Bay) – Southern Gulf Islands
- Metro Vancouver (Tsawwassen) – Southern Gulf Islands
- Metro Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) – Bowen Island (Snug Cove)
- Powell River (Westview) – Comox (Little River)
- Sunshine Coast (Earls Cove) – Powell River (Saltery Bay)
- Vancouver Island (Port Hardy) – North Coast (Prince Rupert)
- North Coast (Prince Rupert) – Haida Gwaii (Skidegate)
Meanwhile, routes servicing Tsawassen-Victoria and Nanaimo-Horseshoe Bay will start up on Friday, July 10th. If you’d like to check out the press release in full, just click here.
Have a great day, folks!