Looking for competitive pay and benefits in Vancouver? Translink is currently hiring for a variety of roles across its network, and you can apply right now.
As one of BC’s Top Employers, Translink offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package, including a transit pass for themselves and two eligible family members, extended health benefits (massage therapy, physiotherapy, etc), vision and dental coverage, mental health resources, disability insurance, paid vacation, and more.
Many of the following open positions also offer flexible work environments through their Future of Work program.
View this post on Instagram
Here are just a few open roles you can find on Translink’s hiring page:
- Software Development Analyst ($7,255 – $8,725 per month)
- HRMS Specialist ($80,886 to $101,107 per year)
- Administrative Services Clerk ($$4,287 to $5,160 per month)
- Purchasing Assistant ($4,690 to $5,628 per month)
- Business Systems Analyst ($7,255 – $8,725 per month)
Coast Mountain Bus Company
- Shift Service Supervisor ($73,406 per year)
- Interior Bus Cleaner ($31.79 per hour)
- Assistant Maintenance Manager ($92,072 – $115,089 per year)
- Mechanic ($51.70 per hour)
- SeaBus Second Engineer ($51.70 per hour)
SkyTrain (BC Rapid Transit Company)
- Electrical Engineer ($88,132 – $110,165 per year)
- Systems Technologist ($51.75 per hour)
- Test Technologist, Mechanical ($53.78 per hour)
- Contracts Coordinator ($39 per hour)
- Labour Relations Coordinator ($60,825 – $76,032 per year)
- TSML – Recruiting Assistant, Casual
- TSML – Police Communications Operator, Casual
- TSML – Police Support Clerk, Casual
You can browse all open positions here.
Happy job hunting!