Here are all 15 of the pools that are reopening in Toronto today
Summer is underway and what better way to cool off than a dip in the pool? And thanks to SwimTO, a ton of Toronto’s public pools are finally reopening! You can splash in the summer sun to your heart’s content when you visit one of these many locations.
Here are the 15 public pools that are reopening today:
- Heron Park Community Centre
- McGregor Park Community Centre
- Parkway Forest Outdoor Pool
- Goulding Community Centre
- Oriole Community Centre
- Stanley Park South – Toronto
- Sunnyside Gus Ryder Outdoor Pool
- Riverdale Park East
- Alex Duff Memorial Pool
- Greenwood Park
- O’Connor Community Centre
- West Mall Outdoor Pool
- Pine Point Park Outdoor Pool
- Rotary Peace Park Outdoor Pool
- Domenico Di Luca Community Recreation Centre
Now, it’s important to note that a few changes have been made because of the ongoing global health crisis. When you visit any of these pools, you’ll have to sign in with your name and contact info. Just in case Toronto Public Health has to reach you if there’s a breakout in the area.
Other swimming areas have also been opening around the city. Splash pads made their return on Wednesday and wading pools will be back on July 1st.
So pack up that sunscreen and head to the pool. Happy swimming, everyone!