GoodLife Fitness is reopening a ton of Toronto locations this Friday
Stage 3 is coming this Friday! And ya know what a super great part of that is? Gyms and fitness studios are finally allowed to reopen! We hope you didn’t spend your entire quarantine melting into your couch (like we did) cause now it’s time to whip yourself right back into shape.
And, of course, this means that one of the country’s top fitness centres, GoodLife Fitness, will be reopening its doors as well. The gym empire has released its official reopening schedule and it looks like working out in their Toronto locations is just around the corner.
View this post on Instagram
And by just around the corner, we actually mean ASAP. Yep, all of the following locations will be back in business this Friday, July 31st. They sure aren’t wasting any time once Stage 3 begins!
Here’s the spots that are reopening in the city:
- Toronto Yonge Eglinton Centre
- Toronto Yonge and St Clair
- Toronto Wellington and York
- Toronto Union Station
- Toronto Street for Women
- Toronto Richmond and John
- Toronto Richmond and Bathurst
- Toronto Mount Pleasant and Davisville
- Toronto Manulife Centre
- Toronto King Liberty
- Toronto Dunfield and Eglinton
- Toronto Danforth and Pape
- Toronto Coxwell and Gerrard
- Toronto Bloor and Park
- Toronto Bloor and Bay
- Toronto Bell Trinity Centre
- Toronto 137 Yonge Street
- Scarborough Town Centre for Women
- Scarborough Select and Markham
- Scarborough Kingston and Eglinton
- Scarborough Kennedy And Lawrence
- Scarborough Cedarbrae Mall
- North York York Mills Centre
- North York Yonge and Finch
- North York Weston and 401 For Women
- North York Victoria Terrace
- North York Steeles and Woodbine
- North York Sheppard and Consumers
- North York Madison Centre
- North York Dufferin and Finch
- North York Don Mills and Eglinton For Women
And, of course, there will be a ton of new cleaning and social distancing regulations in place. It wouldn’t be a COVID-19 reopening without those, would it? Guests will have to book their workout ahead of time and wear a mask whenever they are not exercising. Nothing will keep you on the treadmill like knowing the mask’s gotta go on the second you stop running, right?
You can check out their full list of new COVID-19 regulations on the official GoodLife website.
So there you have it! If you’ve been slacking off on your exercise cause you’re stuck at home, there are no more excuses people. So grab that water bottle (and that mask) and let’s hit the gym.