Happy Hour of the Week: Macaroni, nachos and daily deals at Banknote
Happy Tuesday, ready to get slapped with 8 happy hour specials? Slapped makes it sound less fun than it’ll actually be. It’s a good slap. A happy hour slap. The deals this week are coming from Banknote Bar. As the name might suggest, this place went from bank to bar back in the day. Now, they’re serving American and Italian fare, local craft beers, and plenty of sports on TV.
Deals run by day of the week, so every day you’ve got a different feature to enjoy. Let’s break it down:
- Macaroni Monday, $11 select pastas
- Taco TWOsday, get 2 tacos for $8
- Welly Wednesdays, 1/2 price wings and nachos
- Throwback Thursdays, classic diner dishes for $13
- Fish Frydays, 1 piece fish and chip meal for $11
- Steak-out Saturdays, complimentary dessert with the purchase of two steak dinners
- Pizza parlour Sundays, all itemized pizza $1
- Burger combo for $15
Okay wow, we’ve got some serious options there. Let us know which deal sounds the most appetizing to you, and we’ll make it a date. Leaning towards macaroni, but we’re open to suggestions.
Where: 663 King St W