Happy Hour of the Week: Celeb chefs and craft cocktails 7 days a week
Happy Tuesday, let’s get turnt! Petition to rename the Curiocity Toronto Happy Hour of the Week to Turnt Tuesdays? We’ll sign. This week, we’ve picked out another of the city’s best happy hour deals so you can spend the whole week in those happy hour feels.
TORONTO HAPPY HOUR OF THE WEEK
This week, we’ve chosen R&D, a celeb chef-owned funky Chinese spot on Spadina. A MasterChef Canada alum teamed up with a Michelin-starred kitchen master to create a trendy, graffiti-decked hangout.
Happy hour here is called Lucky 7’s. That means the specials run 7 days of the week, from 5- 7 PM. Also, they run 5 PM- close on Mondays, because Mondays.
There are 7 (you guessed it) craft cocktails you can snag for $7 during Lucky 7’s.
Bell(e) of the Ball
- Altos Omeca tequila, cynar, bell pepper juice, lemon, juniper berry syrup, and egg whites
- Kaffier lime infused Absolut vodka, fino sherry, lychee, lime, sugar, and spaggle
- Beefeater gin, crème de violette, lemon, sugar, mandarin orange
- Black tea infused El Dorado 5 year rum, mango liqueur, amaro, lime, pineapple, sugar, angostura bitters
Paniolo Old Fashioned
- Jim Beam black bourbon, li hing mui, Peychaud’s aromatic bitters
Finally, you can also get R&D red or white wine and Hop City 6th Sin black lager on special.
Sounds like it’s just about time for dim sum and drinks! Only a couple more hours until happy hour…
Where: 241 Spadina Ave