The experts at Vancouver Whale Watch™ work co-operatively on the water to search for whales ensuring the highest sighting success rate. The whale watching tour focuses on traveling through the spectacular Gulf and San Juan Islands to find magnificent Orcas (Killer Whales), majestic Humpback Whales, and other marine wildlife.
Vancouver Whale Watch™ provides passengers with the adventure of a lifetime through excellent customer service, first class vessels, the highest possible safety standards and added value from an on-the-water education of the west coast eco-system. We emphasize science and conservation while maintaining a fun and professional atmosphere.
- Up to a 5 hour round trip excursion on the Salish Sea
- Over 95% success rate sighting whales
- Zodiac style vessels
- Professional wildlife guide on board to provide information and answer questions
- Vancouver Whale Watch™ Guarantee – Should you not see a whale (Orca or Humpback), come again for free until you do, for life, no expiry
- Spectacular wildlife and views around Gulf and San Juan Islands
- Complimentary water and snack
What To Expect
ARRIVAL – Located in Richmond, guests have the option to get there themselves or take advantage of various shuttles (during normal service)
INTRO – Meet your captain and guide, along with a round-down of the boat and route. Safety measures will be covered during this time, as well.
BOAT TOUR – Lasting between 3 and 5 hours, the tours offer chances to see sea lions, bald eagles, seals, orcas, and of course, actual whales. If no whale is spotted during the tour, guests will have the opportunity to return for another trip, free of charge.
RETURN – Following the tour, the boat will return to the original dock.