Looking for a super unique and exclusive event experience? Well, look no further because the world-renowned ‘Masters’ equestrian show jumping event and competition is being hosted in Calgary in September! And this absolutely massive event truly has something for everyone.
From Wednesday, September 7 through Sunday, September 11, Spruce Meadows will be home to some of the world’s best riders and horses.
Not familiar with the equestrian world? Well, prepare to be impressed by the huge market featuring over 70 vendors, live music performances, classic cars, carriages, face painting, pony rides, appearances from the British Military including the Household Cavalry Band, flower displays straight from Holland, the Prairie Dogs, a drone show and so much more!
This family-friendly event will be a super unique way to officially close the summer, offering a pretty phenomenal variety of entertainment not found anywhere else.
So, what can you expect from the 5-day event?
- Wednesday, September 7: Exclusive Sneak Preview Day with tickets being offered at a discounted rate!
- Thursday, September 8: Grab a grandparent, because it’s Senior’s Day with seniors getting access to the event for free!
- Friday, September 9: It’s WestJet Evening of the Horse, featuring the unique ATCO Six Bar competition, live music, and a drone show!
- Saturday September 10: BMO Nations’ Cup Day with fans from around the globe bringing their flags to fly and cheer on their nation!
- Sunday, September 11: CP ‘International’, presented by Rolex, Grand Prix Day where a winner will be awarded the biggest prize money for a single-day event in show jumping!
Winner’s Circle VIP ticket packages have already sold out, but you can still get your Starting Line VIP tickets, reserved seating, or general admission now. Hit the link here to get yours before they’re gone!
Spruce Meadows ‘Masters’
When: September 7th – 11th
Where: 18011 Spruce Meadows Way SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2X 4B7
Cost: Starting at $10
Read more in Things To Do
10 things to do in and around Edmonton this weekend (March 24-26)
10 things to do in and around Edmonton this week (March 20-24)
7 of the best St. Patrick's Day events happening in Edmonton
10 things to do in and around Edmonton this weekend (March 17-19)
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now