Alright Vancouver, Grouse Mountain just announced that their best value snow pass, the Y2Play Pass is back! And trust us, if unlimited skiing/riding is your thing… This is a pretty huge deal.
In addition to endless riding just minutes from the downtown core, the Y2Play offers unreal savings of up to 80% off skiing and riding for the rest of this season and all of next winter season plus tons of perks! Among ‘em?
– 3 Free Lift Tickets and 50% off additional days at their sister resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort next winter season
– 50% discount off standard rates at The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, and the Sandman Revelstoke next winter season
– 50% off a Gold Annual Pass of the same category when purchased with a Y2Play Pass
– 20% off Starbucks purchases at their Grouse Mountain location
– 20% off regular-priced retail purchases
– Access to special pass holder promotions and events throughout the year
And while spending our time skiing and riding on one of British Columbia’s best mountains sounds pretty unreal, Grouse Mountain has enough activities to keep things fresh and fun, and let you switch it up from time to time. From snowshoeing, mountaintop skating, a sliding zone, a magical Light Walk, and tons of shopping and dining… Grouse Mountain has something for everyone and every mood.
The Grouse Mountain Y2Play Snow Pass is on sale now and over 70% sold, so if you’re looking to get your hands on unlimited skiing and riding for 2020-2021 for up to 80% (until March 15th), you’re going to wanna head to their purchase page now to get yours now!
Happy riding, Vancouver!