There’s no better way to spend an afternoon in Whistler than exploring the eclectic culinary scene. Guests will enjoy a delicious multi-course lunch while visiting some of the best local lunch spots, and indulge a sweet tooth at a couple chocolate shops. Guests will have the choice between the guided Lunch Tour and self-guided Lunch Tour.
The tour 6 amazing stops in one delightful and casual afternoon. Prices include a full lunch, listed drinks at 4 locations, liquor taxes and gratuities for restaurant servers.
- Six amazing stops in one delightful and casual afternoon
- A full lunch including scrumptious bites and courses at the six stops along the way
- Several 3 oz wine samples
- An experienced guide who will enhance your experience with local knowledge and enthusiasm for Whistler’s unreal dining scene
- 10% liquor tax & all associated gratuities
- Guests will also collect a playing card at each venue, with prizes for the best poker hands at last stop!
What To Expect
FIRST STOP – Guests will start off the afternoon enjoying a fresh & light first course with 3oz glass of red or white wine.
SECOND STOP – Casually indulge in bites from a charcuterie platter while sipping on a 3oz glass of BC red or white wine.
THIRD STOP – Step into one of Whistler’s best kept secrets for the third course of the evening and a 3oz glass of BC red or white wine.
FOURTH STOP – By this stop in your culinary journey, your mouth will really be watering. Here you’ll be treated to your last savoury bite of the tour.
FIFTH STOP – Enjoy a scrumptious tidbit as you hear about Canada’s rich chocolate history.
SIXTH STOP – No food tour would dare skipping out on dessert, so of course this tour has two! Savour your last treat of the day, before your tour comes to an end.
Guided Tour Price: $99 per person + 5% GST
Self-Guided Price: $85 per person + 5% GST
More experiences nearby
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!