Spoil your dog silly at this new 5-star Petropolitan hotel
Don’t you wish there was 5-star hotel in downtown YYC, but for your doggo? Yeah, we always did too…till we found out The Petropolitan was a thing. As Calgary’s first luxury pet care facility, this ultra-modern space is the perfect place to drop off your pooch!
Whether your furry friend is high maintenance or you’re just wanting to give ’em the best, the Petropolitan can help. They’ve created an “intimate, high-end experience for busy and discerning pet owners”, so don’t be surprised if they exceed all your expectations.
Some of the incredible amenities include:
- Intimate, indoor play areas with natural light
- Play equipment designed specifically for dogs
- Climate control with high-quality air purification systems
- Calm, ambient music in every room
- An environment designed to reduce stress and anxiety
- 24-hour supervision, full camera surveillance and a fire sprinklered facility
- Accredited staff that meet OPCLC and PACCC standards
Seriously, the only thing this place doesn’t have is customizable pet massages, but we’re sure that’s in the works too. Go visit Calgs, we’re pretty sure your barking best friend will love you even more for it.
When: Weekdays 6:00am-8:00pm; Weekends By Appointment
Where: #101, 131 9 Ave SW