Local company offers at home auto repairs to doctors & elderly
Having a reliable vehicle is extremely important, even now. Whether you’re using your car regularity or not, it’s imperative that you keep your ride in tip-top shape, just in case! That’s why local business, MicroMech, is offering at-cost, auto service to doctors, nurses, the elderly, immunocompromised, gig-economy workers, and small business owners at their home!
“We’re a Calgary-based company that has received incredible support from the community and we feel like this is an opportunity to give back,” Chief Marketing Officer, Brad Williamson said in an email to Curiocity.
These guys are basically willing to help you out with anything in order to prevent immobility and keep you safe during the outbreak. Their limited-time services include:
- Offering reduced rates for those in need, performed at cost
- Completing procedures sans contact
- Providing a thorough sanitization before and after all services
- Offering additional remote work policies for employees
- Digital approvals and sign-offs for all mechanical services
If you’re interested in a tune-up or require assistance give them a call OR send them an email. For any more information or to receive a quote you can check out the official MicroMech website here!