Here is this year’s official list of the 100 best employers in Alberta
On a scale of 0-10, how much do you love your job? How about your bosses, co-workers and office culture? With so many things to take into consideration, this might actually feel like a pretty loaded question. A question that most wouldn’t be able to answer on the spot without putting their minds to it first. Luckily, in order to help you draw some comparisons, while also awarding a few of the province’s companies for an A+ environment, Canada’s Top 100 have put together a list of Alberta’s best Employers for 2021.
Each eligible company was judged on everything from the atmosphere and physical workplace, benefits, vacation time, and time off. As well as communication, performance management and training.
By putting similar companies side by side, editors were able to see which ones offered the best of the best, which seems pretty fair to us!
Now, let’s get down to business, shall we?
Here are Alberta’s Best Employers for 2021
View this post on Instagram
- Absorb Software Inc.
- Agriculture Financial Services Corporation / AFSC
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Alberta Central
- Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis / AGLC
- Alberta Health Services / AHS
- Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan / ASEBP
- Alberta Securities Commission / ASC
- Alberta Teachers’ Retirement Fund Board / ATRF
- Appeals Commission for Alberta Workers’ Compensation
- Bennett Jones LLP
- Bethany Care Society
- Bits In Glass Inc.
- BluEarth Renewables Inc.
- Boardwalk REIT
- Calgary Airport Authority, The
- Calgary Co-operative Association Limited
- Calgary Police Service
- Calgary Roman Catholic Separate School District No. 1
- Calgary West Central Primary Care Network / CWC PCN
- Canada Energy Regulator
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited
- CapitalCare Group Inc.
- Capital Power Corporation
- Champion Petfoods LP
- Claystone Waste Ltd.
- Covenant Health
- Duncan Craig LLP
- DynaLIFE Dx
- Edmonton Catholic Separate School District No.7
- Edmonton, City of
- Edmonton Police Service
- Enbridge Inc.
- ENMAX Corporation
- EPCOR Utilities Inc.
- FortisAlberta Inc.
- Gilead Alberta ULC
- Graham Group
- Health Quality Council of Alberta, The
- Imperial Oil Limited
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- Keyera Corp.
- Lafarge Canada Inc.
- Lakeland College
- Mercer Peace River Pulp Ltd.
- NAIT / Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- NorQuest College
- NovAtel Inc., part of Hexagon
- Olympia Financial Group Inc.
- Pason Systems Corp.
- PCL Construction
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- priMED Medical Products, Inc.
- Replicon Inc.
- Rogers Insurance Ltd.
- Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation, The
- Silvacom Ltd.
- Stuart Olson Inc.
- Suncor Energy Inc.
- Translational Research In Oncology
- Travel Alberta
- UFA Co-operative Limited
- University Hospital Foundation
- University of Calgary
- Western Financial Group Inc.
- Workers’ Compensation Board – Alberta
- YMCA Calgary
Wowza. That’s quite the list! What do you guys think? Do you work for any of these organizations?! Let us know!