Happy Hour of the Week: $5 Pizzas, Beer & Wine
Hey there pals, still wishing it was the weekend? We feel you, but we’ve also got another killer Curiocity Calgary Happy Hour of the Week that’ll be sure to pick up your spirits. Cibo is a 17th Ave staple for all things Italian, but most people don’t know about their stellar deals throughout the week. Calgary loves happy hour, but this one is on a level that few places can match. Here’s what you can expect from our Calgary Happy Hour of the Week:
Monday to Saturday from 3 to 5 pm, you can feast on $5 pizza, $5 Scodellina, $5 House Wine and $5 Draft Beer. Yep, FIVE. DOLLAR. PIZZAS. Their basic pizzas are included in this deal, and they range from Ham to Mushroom, to Wild Boar Bacon.
Scodellina is pretty much just Italian tapas, and since we’re all about variety, we can get down with that. Our Scodellina picks are the Lamb Meatballs, Arancini (deep fried risotto balls, YUM), and Brussel Sprouts with prosciutto bread crumbs.
Here is the full list of Happy Hour food offerings all for 5 bucks:
- House Marinated Olives
- Brussel Sprouts
- Artichoke Dip
- Lamb Meatballs
- White Bean Hummus
- Basil with tomato and fresh mozzarella
- Sausage with tomato and rapini
- Roasted mushroom with mozzarella
- Ham with tomato and pineapple
- Wild Boar Bacon with tomato and fennel salami
- Peppers with black olives and feta
You can wash all of that down with some seriously crushable house vino and draft beer. Oh, and we’re not done yet, friends. They also run these deals during Late Night Happy Hour Monday to Thursday from 9 pm to close, and Fridays & Saturdays from 10 pm to close.
The deals don’t end there folks, ‘cause they’ve got a hefty lineup of daily specials. These deals are as lit as their pizza ovens, and your wallets (and tummies) will be thanking them.
- Monday & Tuesday: All pasta is $12 and $5 house wine all day
- Wednesday: $18 for a 3-course spaghetti dinner and $5 house wine all day
- Thursday: Scodellina is 3 for $12 or 5 for $20 and ½ priced prosecco all day
- Friday & Saturday: Tuscan Rotisserie and $5 Aperol Spritz’s after 3 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Brunch & Punch from 11:30 am to 2 pm
- Sunday: All pizza is $11 and $5 draft beer all day
Cibo Italian Restaurant
Where: 1012 17 Ave SW & 2220 Centre Street NE
Well, there you have it, folks! Another edition of our Curiocity Calgary Happy Hour of the Week. Until next time, cheers.